Anita Reyes | Training Specialist
- Certified Personal Training Specialist (CPT)
- GoodLife Personal Training Institute Certified
- Bachelor of Health Sciences - University of Western Ontario
- Sport Nutrition Certification
- Darby Training Systems Certification
- 2015 King Kong Classic - 1st Overall (Bikini Competition)
F.Y.I.PBAC ARM CARE PROTOCOL
These exercises can be performed 3-4 times weekly as either rehab or prehab (before or after competition). Always be sure to use correct form when performing these exercises to receive their full benefit; using improper form can do more harm than good. It is also strongly recommended that the player performs these exercises on both shoulders to avoid strength imbalances.
These are not meant to be muscle building exercises. Please ensure that the band resistance you choose is one that is comfortable and allows you to perform all exercises with their prescribed repetitions. The player should not have to overly exert their shoulder to complete this program.
Call us to book lessons today! 519-804-2323
We offer instructors that have a love for the game.
23,000 sq.ft. facility allows athletes the opportunity to better their game.
PBAC can help athletes reach toward perfection. Contact us today!